My name is Teng Huang. I am an assistant professor at School of Business at Sun Yat-sen University (Guangzhou, China). I have a Ph.D. in Operations and Information Management at the University of Connecticut School of Business. My research focuses on methods and applications of integrating machine learning and optimization for better decision-making. Students who are interested in collaborating with me are encouraged to send me your CVs via email for consideration.
News and Upcoming Events:
* Please visit this page for past events.
- 2022.1 - present, assistant professor at School of Business, Sun Yat-sen University
- 2020.11 - 2022.1, assistant professor at Lingnan College, Sun Yat-sen University
- Ph.D., Operations and Information Management, University of Connecticut, August 2020
- Master, Information Science, Sun Yat-Sen University, 2013
- Bachelor, Information Management and Information Systems, Sun Yat-Sen University, 2011
- Double major in Archaeology
- Data-driven Optimization, Business Analytics, Machine Learning, Automated Decision Making, Quantum Optimization