My name is Teng Huang. I am an assistant professor at the School of Business at Sun Yat-sen University (Guangzhou, China). I have a Ph.D. in Operations and Information Management from the University of Connecticut School of Business. My research focuses on methods and applications of integrating machine learning and optimization for better decision-making. Students interested in collaborating with me are encouraged to send me their CVs via email for consideration.
News and Upcoming Events:
- 【2022-10-5】由于我的时间精力有限，恕不参与拍摄学生毕业照。Google translate: Due to my limited time and energy, I will not be involved in taking the graduation photos of the students.
- 【2022-10-5】由于我的时间精力有限，每学年限为不超过1位学生（上过我的课并且参与过我的研究项目）提交不多于5封推荐信。Google translate: Due to my limited time and energy, I can submit at most five letters of recommendation for one student per academic year.
* Please visit this page for past events.
- 2022.1 - present, assistant professor at the School of Business, Sun Yat-sen University
- 2020.11 - 2022.1, assistant professor at Lingnan College, Sun Yat-sen University
- Ph.D., Operations and Information Management, University of Connecticut, August 2020
- Master, Information Science, Sun Yat-Sen University, 2013
- Bachelor, Information Management and Information Systems, Sun Yat-Sen University, 2011
- Double major in Archaeology
- Decision-Making under Uncertainty, Data-Driven Optimization, Business Analytics, Machine Learning, Automated Decision Making, Quantum Optimization
- Associate editor: Decision Support Systems, 2021.4.15 -