My name is Teng Huang. I am graduating in Summer 2020. Please contact me if you hear of any job opportunities that are fit for me.
Teng HUANG (黄腾)
Ph.D. Candidate Department of Operations and Information Management School of Business University of Connecticut Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 25th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming, Stamford, CT, September 30 - October 4, 2019
- Proudly serving as one of the website chairs.
- The 3rd INFORMS Workshop on Decision Science. Seattle, WA. October 19, 2019
- The 14th INFORMS Workshop on Data Mining and Decision Analytics. Seattle, WA. October 19, 2019
- The 2019 INFORMS Annual Meeting. Seattle, WA. October 20-23, 2019
- Ph.D., Operations and Information Management, University of Connecticut, expected 2020
- Master, Information Science, Sun Yat-Sen University, 2013
- Bachelor, Information Management and Information Systems, Sun Yat-Sen University, 2011
- Double major in Archaeology
- applied machine learning; and