My name is Teng Huang. I am a PhD candidate in the Department of Operations and Information Management at the University of Connecticut School of Business. My dissertation is on integrating predictive modeling with optimization and I am expecting to graduate in spring 2020.
Teng HUANG (黄腾)
Ph.D. Candidate Department of Operations and Information Management School of Business University of Connecticut Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
News and Upcoming Events:
- My dissertation proposal titled "Dissertation Proposal: Discrete Optimization with Objective Functions Learned Through Predictive Modeling" has been accepted for presentation at Workshop on Information Technology and Systems (WITS) 2019 (will be held on December 18-20 in Munich, Germany).
- Our demo/prototype titled "JANOS: An Integrated Predictive and Prescriptive Modeling Framework" has been accepted at Workshop on Information Technology and Systems (WITS) 2019.
* Please visit this page for past events.
- Ph.D., Operations and Information Management, University of Connecticut, expected 2020
- Master, Information Science, Sun Yat-Sen University, 2013
- Bachelor, Information Management and Information Systems, Sun Yat-Sen University, 2011
- Double major in Archaeology
- applied machine learning; and