My name is Teng Huang. I am a PhD candidate in the Department of Operations and Information Management at the University of Connecticut School of Business. My dissertation is on integrating predictive modeling with optimization and I am expecting to graduate in spring 2020.
News and Upcoming Events:
- We put the manuscript of JANOS: An Integrated Predictive and Prescriptive Modeling Framework on arXiv.org. Here is the link. (November 21, 2019)
- I am attending ICIS 2019 in Munich, Germany.
- My dissertation proposal titled "Dissertation Proposal: Discrete Optimization with Objective Functions Learned Through Predictive Modeling" has been accepted for presentation at Workshop on Information Technology and Systems (WITS) 2019 (will be held on December 18-20 in Munich, Germany).
- the fourth speaker, Session 2d: Demonstrators and Teaching Cases II (Event Center), 2:45 - 4:15 pm, December 19, 2019
- Our demo/prototype titled "JANOS: An Integrated Predictive and Prescriptive Modeling Framework" has been accepted at Workshop on Information Technology and Systems (WITS) 2019.
- the fourth speaker, Session 4a: Dissertation Proposals (Event Center), 9:00 - 10:30 am, December 20, 2019
* Please visit this page for past events.
- Ph.D., Operations and Information Management, University of Connecticut, expected 2020
- Master, Information Science, Sun Yat-Sen University, 2013
- Bachelor, Information Management and Information Systems, Sun Yat-Sen University, 2011
- Double major in Archaeology
- Data-driven Optimization, Business Analytics, Machine Learning, Automated Decision Making, Quantum Optimization