My name is Teng Huang. I am a PhD candidate in the Department of Operations and Information Management at the University of Connecticut School of Business. My dissertation is on integrating predictive modeling with optimization and I am expecting to graduate in spring 2020.
Teng HUANG (黄腾)
Ph.D. Candidate Department of Operations and Information Management School of Business University of Connecticut Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 3rd INFORMS Workshop on Decision Science. Seattle, WA. October 19, 2019
fifthsecond presentation in Breakout 3, Session B (Location: Cedar A) from 10:40 - 12:00 on October 19, 2019. Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics for Location Selection of Add-on Retail Products.
- The 14th INFORMS Workshop on Data Mining and Decision Analytics. Seattle, WA. October 19, 2019
- Poster #
1211 at 12:10 - 2:00pm on October 19, 2019. Data-Driven Optimization for Team Formation. Joint Lunch with the Data Mining Section, Awards, and Poster Slam Session (Grand Ballroom D)
- Poster #
- The 2019 INFORMS Annual Meeting. Seattle, WA. October 20-23, 2019
- Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics for Location Selection of Add-on Retail Products, 01- CC-Room 201, Oct 21, 8:00 am - 9:30 am (4th presentation)
- JANOS: Integrated Predictive and Prescriptive Modeling Framework, 43-CC-Room 612, Oct 22, 7:30 am - 9:00 am (4th presentation)
- Data-Driven Optimization for Team Formation, 08-CC-Room 211, Oct 22, 4:35 pm - 6:05 pm (4th presentation)
* Please visit this page for past events.
- Ph.D., Operations and Information Management, University of Connecticut, expected 2020
- Master, Information Science, Sun Yat-Sen University, 2013
- Bachelor, Information Management and Information Systems, Sun Yat-Sen University, 2011
- Double major in Archaeology
- applied machine learning; and